Seacliff Country Club is a hidden gem in Huntington Beach. Their reception halls are to some extent plain, but in very good repair and a perfect canvas for lighting work. They have the ceremonies on the back ledge overlooking the golf course, which is very pretty.
I totally missed getting footage in the cocktail hour foyer. I also did music in there, but no biggie.
The catering captain and venue coordinator were awesome to work with. It makes a huge difference when you’re working with professionals that really care about the event. Everybody was on board to make the night seamless, and I can tell you this is quite rare and very valuable.
The clients had Pinkberry Frozen Yogurts and In-N-Out burgers and fries delivered the last hour of the reception, which brought a lot of charm to the wedding I think. I love having light hearted and laid back couples like this. I seem to get many of these in Huntington Beach; which is Surf City after all. Hope to be back soon!
Book this package for $1420* (Normally $1520; you MUST mention this post at the time of inquiry).
6 total hours of sound, lighting, DJ & MC services
Ceremony Music & Microphoning Package:
- 2 Speakers (150 watt rms each; appropriate for congregations of up to 180)
- 1 Countryman Wireless Microphone (discreet headset worn by officiant)
- 1 Lapel Wireless Microphone (worn by groom for vows)
- 1 Handheld Wireless Microphone on Stand (for readings by bridal party / guest)
Cocktail Hour Music
- Stand-alone sound system
- 1 handheld microphone for addressing crowd
- 800watt PA system (appropriate for crowds up to 180 guests)
- DJ console (Media Used: MIDI, Vinyl, MP3s)
- 10 channel mixer
- 1 wireless microphone for toasts
- 4 piece dance lighting
- Up to 18 fixtures of static, one color uplights (Par38 Halogens or Par64 LEDs, depending on color) (appropriate for Up to 180 guests)
*Offer may not be combined with any other offers.